Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Grab Some Brew?

Coffee brew that is...

I'm back on the The Greeting Farm for my last post as guest designer! I can't thank the amazing peeps at TGF enough for this fun chance to play and share their fabulous stamps!



For my final card I used the Mini Remix- Brewtiful stamp set! AND just in time for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog hop too! 

Grab some brew?

I masked the sweet pup from the Mini-Remix Boys before stamping mini Anya to give her a little friend as she sips her frappe-drink! I stamped the sentiment using pieces from the Brewtiful set to create my own message, paired my images with coordinating papers, washi tape, and embellishments to complete my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the image with beautiful coloring and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Lyssa! Great image and lovely colors. Thanks for sharing!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love! And I'd also love it if you joined my Darling Doilies challenge too :)

    Jeannie T.
    More Info Here:
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, and love her little pup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lysa, this is adorable! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh coffee, don't mind if I do! Lovely card Lysa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty & your coloring fabulous! Love the cute little cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!!! The plaid paper and the colors are amazing! Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome coloring of the image and what wonderful papers and colors. I love this design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!