Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hi Anya!

2nd post for me today and I'm SO excited to share...

I'm guest designing with The Greeting Farm this month!

For my first card, I decided to play with one of the newer Anya images to join the Farm, Hi Anya! She's just the sweetest- loved coloring her dress and the cute flower in her hair!

Hi Anya

Since the Farm Fresh Challenge for the month of March is 'mixed media' I pulled out a few distress inks to create the background circle- using watercolor card stock I first stamped & clear heat embossed the flower that is included with the Anya set. I then choose some colors to match her flower (spun sugar, picked raspberry and seedless preserves), and blended them for and ombré effect. I added a few strips of washi tape and sequins to complete my card!

Copics:
skin: E000, E00, E21, R20
hair, C3, 100
flower: RV02, RV66, RV69, Y35
dress: BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09
boots: E44, E47, E49

Thanks for stopping by... have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!