Friday, May 26, 2017

Thanks for all you do!

As promised I'm back to share the second card I made for my niece's teacher for the end of the year!

My niece is moving up to middle school next year (I can't believe it!)- I made her teacher a simple yet pretty card using this Hero Arts Large Flower background (cling) stamp!

Thanks teacher
I stamped the flower image in white ink of kraft card stock and colored with Copic markers- I love the muted tones the kraft paper soesntoncopics, even when using the bright colors! I diecut  a banner flag and added the thanks diecut (Mama Elephant) to keep the card simple, I didn't want too much to take away from the stamped image.  I finished the card with faux stitching and a couple of clear sequins!

I've finally gotten the chance to clean off my craft desk so here's hoping for more cards in the near future!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!